Conference Registration is Open!
- Sports RD and Allied Health Members register here!
- Student Members register here! (Please not that student registration is limited to 50 attendees)
Arrive Early and Stay Late….CPSDA is excited to offer two additional opportunities for professional growth! Both events will take place at the Hyatt Regency.
- “A Different Look to Recovery” pre-con sponsored by GSSI on Tuesday, May 22nd from 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. More information on registration will be coming. There is not an additional cost to attend the pre-con.
- Joanna Bowtell (University of Exeter, UK) – Polyphenols for Performance, Recovery and Adaptation
- Mary Jane De Souza (Penn State) – The Female Athlete Triad and Implications for Sports Nutrition Strategies for Recovery
- Reid Reale (GSSI, USA) – Acute Weight Loss and Recovery in Weight Category Sports
- Body Positive Sports Training is available on Thursday, May 24th from 1-4 p.m. To learn more about Body Positive Sports Training and to register, please click here.
10th CPSDA Annual Conference Agenda
Download the Agenda PDF: Click Here