The Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitians Association Association (CPSDA) strives to close the circle of care around athletes by advocating for full-time sports dietetic positions to develop, manage and effectively operate all nutrition-related functions for athletic and military programs.
Sports dietitians ensure quality care by making sure athletes are well nourished, properly refueled after exercise to speed full recovery and well educated about the lifelong benefits of making wise nutrition choices.
Why partner with CPSDA?
While the role of the sports dietitian is still taking shape, our board of directors and members serve as pioneers, helping shape the roles and responsibilities of generations to come.
With more than 950 members, the Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitians Association membership is a collection of nearly all of the sports dietitians employed in a full-time setting within an athletic department or military setting. Our members counsel athletes daily, make food and supplement recommendations and make purchase decisions. All in all, our professional level members have the credentials and practical first-hand experience to counsel at all levels of sport, from college to pro to Olympic training centers and military settings.
CPSDA Professional Members Work Everyday With:
- Collegiate and Professional Athletes
- U.S. Military and Law Enforcement Personnel
- U.S. National Governing Bodies of Sport
- Student Chefs of Culinary Nutrition
CPSDA Membership Includes:
- Registered Dietitians
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- Culinary Nutrition Chefs
- Nutrition Advisors to U.S. Military/Law Enforcement
- Students of Nutrition and Dietetics
CPSDA Members Have Influence Over:
- High-dollar athletic program food/beverage budgets
- Body composition and metabolic assessment equipment
- Dietary supplement management
Contact Sarah Markey, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-498-3224.