CPSDA will award a $1,500 scholarship applied for the 2018-2019 academic year (July 2018 – June 2019) for a current CPSDA student member who is studying to become a sports dietitian in an undergraduate academic program. This scholarship will be awarded to one individual who exemplifies all that it takes to be a successful sports dietitian.
Scholarship Application Criteria:
- Leadership and community service
- Nutrition related experience
- Paid or unpaid work experience
- Sports Nutrition mission statement and vision
Required Supporting Documents:
- Current resume
- Verification of academic program
- Two (2) letters of recommendation – one academic, one professional
Completed applications must be received by midnight EST on Friday, February 9, 2018. Letters of recommendation should be emailed directly by the person of reference to [email protected].
Questions? Contact CPSDA Scholarship and Awards Chair Christopher Halagarda, MS, RD, CSSD, CSCS at [email protected].